This Anti-Theft sling Bag is super stylish and practical.
- Anti-Theft Lock protects your stuff from strangers
- High-quality materials make the look and feel exceptional
- Scratch-proof material prevents wear marks
- Water-repellent and drop-resistant material keeps your stuff always dry
- The hidden card pocket is handy and secure
- The 3.0 USB connector makes it easy to charge your phone (power bank not included)
- Breathable honeycomb material keeps from sweating and is comfortable to use
- Minimalist and simple design.Available in 3 colors, choose your favorite!
Size : H33cm*L16cm*W9.5cm (13"*6.3"* 3.7") ,large main zippered compartment iscompatible with 9.7 inch ipad.
Capacity : Meet your daily need, enough space to hold a water bottle,clothes, iPad,notebook, umbrella, etc.
Adjustable Strap : You can according to your need to adjust the length.
HOW TO SET
1.Open the lock(the original lock is 0-0-0)and release the zipper heads
2.Press down the reset button with a tool such as a Pen until hearing the "Click"
3.Set your number combination by turning the dials (for examples:8-8-8)
HOW TO CHARGE
1.this connector is located on the side of the sling bag.
2.Open the charging port and set a 3.0 USB cable to connect your phone outside.
3.Connect your power bank in.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.98 USD.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.