NO LONGER NEED TO SWEEP YOUR BED!
You can easily prevent damage and protect your floors with this designed and easy-to-use litter mat!
The most effective mat: It has been carefully studied by our engineers to trap the litter so that your cat does not sow it everywhere on your carpets.
Non-slip: This mat stays where you put it! It retains the litter and thanks to its adhesive side does not move a bit when your cat crosses it.
Easy to deploy and maintain: Fold the two layers easily and dispose of the used litter in the litter box! Save money and time!
The waterproof layer protects your floor: The material of the bottom layer of your carpet is waterproof and will not allow any liquid to pass through. Protect your floors and carpets from unpleasant urine stains. Water cleaning is recommended.
Very thick: Our carpet is of superior quality! Unlike other thin and fragile carpets, it does not tear or crack when you shake it. Even after washing it! Its soft and non-toxic coating resists your cat's claws.
Enjoy a house without odor: Our carpet is anti-odor and BPA free! Just shake it or vacuum up excess litter to clean it. No more smelly litter!
- Color: Black
- Size: S: 30*30 cm / M: 40*50 cm / L: 55*75 cm
- Material: EVA
- 1 * Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.98
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.